Monday, September 22, 2008

My mom informed me that I have not been posting enough pictures, so here's a few new ones. I went to the TJ Maxx baby sale on Saturday and found a great deal on a winter coat for Mr. Max. Its hard to believe that it will fit him soon (its a size 12 months), but I know it will, probably before he's 12 months old too!! Its also hard to believe that the snow will be here in no time. Its about 40 degrees and raining right now, so its really not that far off.




A new developmental milestone. . . . Max can sit up by himself!! I put that pillow behind him so that when he falls back its not such a shock. He sits up pretty good, enough that I feel comfortable sitting him like this and leaving the room. And. . . . when he rolls onto his stomach he pulls his knees up now and kicks his legs out. The only picture I have of that action is naked. I'll spare you.


No comments: