Friday, April 9, 2010

100th!

As I was preparing this post I saw that it would be our 100th! Yes, yes, very exciting. It seems like its been forever since I put anything up here, so as usual there will be plenty of pictures with explanations. Let the show begin!
What have we been doing? . . . . .

We wear our clothes funny whenever we get the chance. That's if we're even wearing clothes!

We play a lot of basketball, and dunk quite well.

We celebrated Max's birthday! I wanted to get him balloons, but I didn't realize they would COMPLETELY occupy him for the ENTIRE evening. What a hit!

We make cake with tractors and farm animals. Acutally my mom made this for me. Thank you!

We try to convince Max to blow out candles. In the end his cousin Ellie blew them out for him. He was too busy with balloons.

We say "cheese" so well that it makes a great picture! (again with the balloons)

We take way cute bathtime pictures.

We ride trikes (sp?) in the house. This was Max's gift from Gma & Gpa Davis.

We have crazy hair and can almost crawl! One day she'll just figure it out, but until then she's stuck in relatively the same spot.
Slowly but surely spring is coming and that means we're going outside! Max can't wait and we're getting pretty antsy too. So (hopefully) our next round of pictures will be from the great outdoors.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy 2nd Birthday little Max! You are so adorable!

Jenna said...

aww, you sure have cute kiddos! Keep up the good work :) I smiled at the picture of the pen sticking out of the car...