Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Post of Pictures

I finally cleaned out the camera! Here's what you haven't seen yet.

Annie still loves this tight spot. She looks so much bigger than the picture on my last post!

Fort Davis is coming along nicely! In fact, we finished it yesterday! Now its a few odds and ends here and there to really be finished.

I found this shopping cart at a thrift store and its a hit! Max likes to stand in it, Annie likes to push it, but not at the same time. :)

The toy corner. Annie likes to empty out the toy box but she hasn't learned to put anything back yet. Unfortunately Max hasn't learned that yet either.

Eating dough. Yeah yeah yeah.

I should look for some pictures of Max cause he's not in here at all!! I'll work on that. Until then, audios!

2 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

I've seen your play set driving by and think it looks so much fun, I'm sure your kids love it!

Nelson said...

I am certain you already know this, but it must be said again...you guys make beautiful kids! I can't believe how fast they are growing.