January nearly over and one more thing to do. Update the bloggitty blog! So here I am with pictures, pictures, and more pictures. I cleaned off my phone too, so some are rather old pictures but still worth sharing :)

Shawn's grandfathers hat. He wears it in the garden sometimes and obviously Max wears it sometimes. It reminds me of a gnome hat.
We used to have a maple tree with lovely yellow autumn leaves. Thanks to the wind, now we don't. I miss that tree.

I have really gotten into sewing lately. This is a tie I made for Max. He's very excited about it. I have a tractor tie in the works that he might be less loathsome about. Way cute either way!

Annie's Christmas dress from Grandma Ann. She kept making weird faces at the camera, so I had to take one of her not looking. She does not ever want to sit down in this dress. It was made to walk in!

Our good friend Mr. Zabel came to help Shawn insulate our crawl space. Obviously the space wasn't the only thing that got insulation on it.

Another project. Shawn says I'm obsessed, but I wish I had more time to do it! This darling diaper bag went to my sister-in-law Courtney.
Annie's favorite spot, the washing machine. Yesterday Max got in trouble for trying to close the door on her in there. Poor kid!
These are our busy months with birthdays and anniversaries. If we're all lucky, I'll remember to take a few pictures :)



4 comments:
Good luck to your upcoming busy month! Can you believe that January is almost over? I almost had a MI seeing Annie in the washer...gulp :)
Cami- You are amazing! I wish had some sewing talent but unfortunately I can only tie the ends of fleece blankets! Love the projects. You kids are so cute! I can't believe how time flies!
Good for you!! Did you use a pattern for Max's tie? Where did you get it if you did I'm in need of some lil boy ties but don't want to buy them
I am jealous of your mad sewing skills! I've got to make time to do some fun things.
Post a Comment