Monday, July 16, 2012

And 4 months later . . . . its another blog entry.  These pictures seem way old (the snow gives it away :)  We've been having fun outside lately, gardening, and doing a little getting ready for baby!


It didn't snow much at all this winter, but we did get to make one snowman.  Max and Annie absolutely loved it! 


A visit to the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake City.


Max had a birthday! 4 years old!!  (I know good moms blog about this in one whole post with a lot of pictures.  Oh well.)



And got a new bike for his birthday.  He loves it and feels like such a big kid (I think).


Shawn ordered some topsoil which means we had a huge dirtpile for awhile.  Best entertainment for kids ever!  They were SO dirty though.  But I'm sure it was fun.


On the dirtpile.


Max has a slight obsession with lawnmowers, mowing the lawn, the people who mow lawns, etc.


I finished Annie's birthday quilt!  Even though its not her birthday yet!  


These kids LOVE to play in the hose.  Its a regular party every day.  I should probably invest in a swimming suit or two for them.  Haven't made it around to that yet.

Check back in another 4 months for an update :)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The quilt is beautiful. You are beyond a good mom! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out the sex of this baby? The kids sure are cute and growing way too fast. I bet they are so excited to be adding to the family.