Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Habits and Some Other Happenings

This is Maxwell's newest habit. . . . . . thumbsucking!! I'm not sure how I feel about it though. I sucked my thumb until I was eight years old ( a promise to get my ears pierced put a swift stop to it! ). He does it mostly when he's just going to sleep or just waking up. Generally when I catch it I try to replace w/ a binky. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Max gets pretty picky w/ the pacifier. The funny thing is I can tell when he's sucking his thumb cause he usually gags himself with it first :) We'll see if this habit sticks around, or if it dies out.





The rest of these are just random pictures. I was messing around one day with the camera, but Max wasn't too into it. As you can see he's a little miffed about the whole thing. Normally quite a handsome boy, but not so much in these pictures.









I have this blanket that's fake fur that I got years ago when I moved to Salt Lake City ( I think). Come to find out, Maxwell loves it. If he won't go to sleep I can usually lay him on that blanket and he's out like a light. Kind of a handy little trick.






And finally, this is Max's friend Christian Zabel. I guess they're as much of friends as you can be at two months old. Christian is three weeks younger than Max ( although in this picture looks a bit bigger ). I'm sure when they both get older they will love to play together. The two of them ought to have a few playmates. Christian is the youngest of five boys!!

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cox Family said...

Did you dye your hair since last time I saw you? It looks more red to me and I like it. I think Max's pictures are adorable and he is really starting to fill out! I hear you about the whole thumb sucking thing. I sucked mine until I was five!

rachel and brady said...

Cute pictures! He looks so cozy on that faux fur blanket. Precious!

Shirley said...

OK... enough is enough I have to see that little boy again! Cami love you hair!
Shirley