Thursday, June 19, 2008

Now that the weather has warmed up Max and I have gone for a walk every morning this week. We take a different route each time, but it usually ends up being about 2.5 miles no matter which way we go. The only problem for me has been getting Max dressed right. I thougt that maybe since it was in the morning I would leave him in his PJ's. Well on that morning it was about 80 degrees when we got home. So I sat Max down and immediately let him air out. Imagine velvet pajamas in 80 degree sunny weather. Guido Maxwell from Jersey. "Gotta show off for da' ladies."



In lieu of that, today I just put him in a onesie and pants. I just about got it right too. Thinking it would be hot I skipped putting socks on him. When we got back it was only 65 degrees and his feet were freezing!! One day I'll get this mom gig right. Until then, I keep telling Maxwell that its my first time. He doesn't seem to mind too much. The hat was a good addition. It kept the sun out of his eyes all the time instead of just some of the time.


These are pictures of our other baby, the garden. Shawn has been working very hard and its looks like its going to pay off. Lets see if I get this right. In the garden there's:

Watermelon
Sweet meat squash
Zucchini squash
Spaghetti squash
Peppers of many varities
Lettuce
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Carrots
Beets
Potatoes
Corn
Onions
Tomatoes
Horseradish
Beans and
Asparagus

Maxwell has now been moved to clothing size 3-6 months. In the process I was trying different things on him and we took a picture of this really cute hat!!

4 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

Cami your lil man is adorable!
Always take a blanket with you when you walk that way your covered if it doesn't warm up as much as you thought. Your doing GREAT.

rachel and brady said...

Yeah...don't sweat the small stuff. He looks happy enough in the pictures, anyway! He's such a cutie!

Jenni said...

he looks like a chunker in that first one! cute kid

The Cox Family said...

I hear ya with knowing what to dress your kid in. I always decide on the wrong attire for Cam and hope that someday I will learn!
Your garden looks great!