Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 Short Months

Our little man's four month check up was today. Seems like he was born just yesterday! Time has definitely flown by. He really is the joy of our lives, and even though each new day presents a challenge he always finds a way to make it so worth it. Here's our newest stats. . . . . .

Height 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Weight 17 lbs 4 oz (90th percentile)
Head 43 cm (75th percentile)

We're thinking about starting him on cereal soon. I'm a little bit nervous about it, only because he won't seem like a baby anymore when he eats real food!! Whenever we do decide to start, I'm sure there will be some memorable pictures to go along with it. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats on the 4 month mark!!! I hear you on starting the cereal and feeling like they are big kids now... :) We took Kimberlee to her 12 month appt today and she was 19.7 lbs (25th) I almost choked with Max being 17 is that a typo? I thought KD would be much bigger she is pretty heavy and contains rolls... miss you.
Shirley

The Cox Family said...

I am glad that Max is keeping up with Cam's stats! I still can't believe that he is four months though!