Wednesday, August 13, 2008


As new parents we've dropped most other hobbies and picked up the habit of documenting our little guys life. Even the tiniest advancements make us grab the camera!! So here's the latest. I don't think he'll be holding his bottle on a regular basis for a little while yet, but this is definitely a start. He almost held it the entire time he was drinking.



In other news. . . . . . I've started picking beans out of the garden!! That means its time to start bottling them. This year we planted pole beans instead of bush beans. The only problem is that we planted them next to the corn. They climb so well that they have nearly taken over the corn. Today was the first day I tried to get in between the rows and believe me. . . . . . its like a jungle in there!! I don't know how the corn will do this year, but I think the beans will do great. We've also been picking zucchini, beets, and spaghetti squash.

More to come. . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

rachel and brady said...

That's awesome that he's doing that already! Looks like you guys are doing well. We miss the ward! I bet there's a bunch of new babies now!