Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I admit it. We are the slackers of the blogging world. Somehow the days just fly by and all the sudden its February!! What have we done the last month? Here's a run down . . . . . .


  • Survived our first baby sickness, the stomach flu. The days of diarrhea seemed like they would never end.

  • Survived Cami being sick. Thanks so much for stepping in Shawn.

  • In the process of surviving two new front teeth . . . . and its turning out to be a long process.

  • Cami turned 28. Wahoo!! (Maxwell LOVES cake.)

  • Went to the doctor and made it out without one shot! Another Wahoo!!
  • Survived one dead computer.
  • Went to our first play group and had a blast! Many more to come.

With all this you would think we have tons of pictures. Wrong! There's a few that I'll get on here shortly. I'm really kinda glad January is about done. I'm ready for spring, and I think Maxwell is too!!

No comments: