Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Year

One year has been and gone and its so hard to believe!! We had a little party for Maxwell on Saturday and so many people came to celebrate with us. Here's a little sampling of our day.

I had to open all of Max's gifts because he wouldn't. Notice him crawling away in the background.

This one is Max dragging around my frying pan. Now that he can walk he loves to carry things around with him.

Some of our party guests.
Max also had his one year well-baby checkup this week. I now firmly believe in stranger anxiety and what a nightmare it can be. Here are the stats for the one year mark. . . . .
Height 32 inches (95th percentile)
Weight 25 lbs 6 oz (85th percentile)

6 comments:

Annie and Peter said...

What a cutie!! Can you believe it has already been a year? Hope you are feeling well.

The Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday Max! Glad you had such a great birhtday!!!

Danielle said...

Maybe you could get him to drag around the vacuum! Its amazing that he is one!

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday Max!!!

Amy Pulley said...

Hi Cami! What a cute little guy. It's amazing how fast a year can fly by once you have kids!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is a year! Congrats on being pregnant again! I guess this means you love being a mom, looks like you are an amazing one too! Hope all is going well.