Friday, April 24, 2009

My mom informed me that we needed to update the blog. "Its been two weeks," she said. So we decided if we were going to update the blog we'd better take some pictures. Consequently, these are all from the last few days.

Our little guy "lounging" in the rocking chair. I swear, he's not near as big as this picture makes him look. I think. Perhaps we're just used to how big he really is. It only phases us every once in awhile. We'll know how big he really is when we get to compare him to his little sister!!

A new habit that I wish wasn't a habit at all. Why is toilet paper so fascinating?!? Why is this so annoying to me?!? I was hoping since we'd made it this long without him noticing the TP we were out of the woods. Wrong again MaMa.

We have been loving the warm weather and Max loves to walk outside. He has even mastered walking in shoes. Acutally, "mastered" is a little optimistic, but he's pretty good at them.
He's carrying the pesticide flag the lawn guy leaves on our grass after he sprays. Don't worry, its been at least a few days.

I am so proud of our daffodils!! They are so pretty this year. Here's a toast to Miracle Grow Bloom Booster. Tomorrow I'm planting petunias, that is unless its raining or snowing.

And finally our most favorite warm weather activity. Shawn added quite a bit on to the garden at the end of last year, and now it really is enormous!! (Last year we had 20 forty foot rows. This year. . . . more.) He's getting ready to plant peas and beets in the next few days.

3 comments:

Brittney Bodine said...

Holy Moly your garden is going to be huge! You're going to have to can like crazy at the end of the summer.

Danielle said...

I am so envious of your garden. I'll have to come to you for some tips.

Shirley said...

That garden is incredible, and so is your sons eyes!