Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I guess this is the phase of attachment for kids. Its gotta be!! Max has definitely picked up a new friend, but its not really new at all. He's been sleeping with this blanket since he was six months old. For the last week or two he takes it everywhere he goes.




His other attachment is milk. He loves the stuff. Doesn't really drink anything else! (Although I keep a cup of water out for him). He goes through more than 1 1/2 gallons of milk a week!! I'm not complaining . . . . its still cheaper than formula!





This is the scene in our living room most of the day. In about one week we've gone from walking really well to running!! Maxwell's favorite thing to do is put the blanket over his head and run around the room. The kid has definitely got luck on his side. He manages to miss most obstacles, and its a fun game for Mom and Dad to play with him.




First ride on the lawn mower was this evening. He loved it! Its a good thing Shawn was driving and not me. I think I lack the arm strength to turn the wheel and hold Max at the same time.
Audios!! Enjoy the nice weather!!

No comments: