Here I am at three weeks posting Annie's two week measurements. This two kids thing hasn't been easy, but I'm settling into a routine that is constantly changing. Shawn and I often wonder what we have gotten ourselves into, but at the same time feel so blessed! So here goes. At two weeks Annie was
8 lb 0 oz (50th percentile)
21 inches long (75th percentile)
Max is slowly getting used to having her around. He must be in a "hitting phase" because he wants to hit everyone and everything, but mostly he wants to hit her. Makes for good times at our house! I've been telling him to say "Hi Annie" when he sees her, but the only part of that he's picked up on is the "Hi." He'll probably think her name is Hi for quite some time. So he walks up to her says, "Hi" and tries to swat her. Then when I say "no hitting" he says "Hi" and tries to hit her again. Then he hits me.
He likes to climb on EVERYTHING and is getting pretty good at it.
I'll post some pictures in just a bit. We do things in spurts around here!
1 comment:
I remember feeling the exact same way when Sarah was born. Hang in there!
Post a Comment