Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not Much Really New

We haven't really been up to much around here. Annie eats alot and sleeps alot and Max is alot crazy alot of time. I'm loving the cooler weather and I'm sure Max loves it because he gets to go outside more often.

Max is getting much better with Annie. In fact, he can even say "Annie" now. He's gotten really good at it, probably because he says it one hundred times a day at least. That and "da da" are the two words he'll speak. But, he will give you a high five. He's getting much more social but is still pretty shy.

Annie is definitely growing. Aside from a daily rough spot in the evening she's a great baby. Sleeps really good (6 hours the other night, but usually 4-5) and usually eats really good. I'm working on getting her to take a bottle (I go back to work in one month!!) and she's quite back and forth on the whole thing. Hopefully she picks it up in the next four weeks.

So here's what we have been doing at home, or at least what we've thought to grab the camera for.


The lawn mower is cool but playing in the car rocks!!


Annie sleeps a lot.

Helping Mom make zucchini bread, and FINALLY a chance to see the top of the counter top. He's been trying to climb up there for weeks!

Getting diaper wedgies.
P.S. We had a good laugh and fixed it right after this picture.

Max loves Annie's bouncy chair. Can't get enough of it.

Annie loves to stand up. She likes to be part of the action.

Finding new ways to get off the couch. Actually, Max likes to try to balance on his head. I worry about his neck though . . . . . . .

3 comments:

Brittney Bodine said...

I'm totally impressed by you, Cami. It looks like you are handling everything so well and you're kids are super cute. Annie is a heartbreaker. Let me sympathize with you on the two kids thing...the biggest problem around here is that our garbage can is now a toxic waste dump. Two kids pooping into one trash can is too too much. i should post about that. i miss you, i should come in some time.

Shirley said...

The kids are so adorable! Totally miss you guys and need to plan a trip!

Jenna said...

Holy cow, I didn't even know you had your baby because your link hasn't been working for me & I just hadn't e-mailed you again about it...she's a beauty Camian! Your little guy is a doll too, so big! Is it just me or do I see a lot of your hubby in those kids?