Monday, October 19, 2009

Blessing Day

Annie Marie Davis received a name and a blessing on October 11th. Shawn did such a fantastic job, and it was fun to have family come down for the occasion. Annie is such a good little girl and we love having her around. She sure is cute!

A smile and a wink ;)

Why is it when you look at a picture of a cross-eyed baby it makes you go a bit crossed yourself?

I made Annie's dress a few years ago, and made her blanket while I was pregnant.



She holds her head up really well!

Annie has started to smile and coo and almost giggle and its SO much fun for us. Max wasn't near this engaging. He would coo sometimes but not very often. Mostly Annie likes to smile at me in the wee hours of the morning when she wakes us up. Makes getting up at that time a bit more worth it!

5 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

oh my Heck Cami your SO TALENTED
Her dress is gorgous GREAT JOB!!!

Jessie said...

She is so darling. I can't believe how time flies. You are one amazing woman with those crochet hooks!

Amy Pulley said...

CUTE pics! I am in awe that you made that dress and blanket. Huge props!

Shirley said...

You make beautiful children and dresses:) I need another girl to wear that beautiful dress u made KD!

Heather said...

You made that? Amazing. It was a beautiful blessing, and a beautiful little girl.