Thursday, November 19, 2009

Check-Up

Maxwell had his 18 month check-up yesterday. The stats are as follows . . .

Weight 30 lbs 8 oz (90th percentile)
Height 351/2 inches (100th percentile)

Acutally, he's off the growth chart for height. He screamed his way through two shots, but the good news is no more of those till kindergarten!! We should have cake or something to celebrate that :)

Shawn took this picture to showcase the living room in disary. The damage here is very mild.


Max has always liked zippers, and now he knows how to work them. The next morning I found him in just a diaper in his crib.


I just had to take a picture of Annie last Sunday. Her first day in shoes!! Darling.

5 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Annie did look so cute on Sunday!

Brooklyn said...

Wow, Max is even starting to look like a Roeller...still tons like Shawn, but I can see you in him much more, at least in these pictures.

Jenni said...

he kinda looks like cj's baby pics to me. just with bigger cheeks

Danielle said...

We had to pin Hannah's pj's shut so she wouldn't strip down. I can't believe Max is 18 months!

Jessie said...

Annie is getting so big! She's beautiful.