Cami and I have been noticing that we have been pretty lucky with Maxwell and bed time. From the time he was little and we would put him down for the night he would never fight going to sleep versus staying up.
Lately it has been going even better.
Now after he finishes his night time milk he waves his hand and hops off my lap, going into his room and motioning to be lifted into his crib with his blanket and Mr. Bear, then falling asleep, almost instantly.
Is this how it works for everyone or do you have to fight tooth and nail to get them into bed?
I think we have a good thing going for the time being with him.
2 comments:
Ummmm....NO FAIR!!!! For the most part the kids are good, it's just Isaac giving us a run for our money. He likes to cry it out!
Definitely not the norm... you guys must have done a great job of starting him on the right foot. My kids go to bed good, but I had to 'train' them to get that way. If I ever have another baby, I'll have to pick your brains for some wisdom.
Post a Comment