Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Pictures

Last Friday I had a friend take some family pictures for us. They turned out pretty good, and since I didn't bring my camera to work tonight they are the only pictures you get!! Now I'm going through the long process of deciding which to order. Good luck! Both kids were pretty good sports, and it got pretty cold :~)

Annie Annie and Mom

Max's funny grin

Our best angle




We had a good Thanksgiving. Dinner with the Davis' on Thursday and with the Roeller's on Saturday. My parents even came down (so nice of them) and we got to meet my brothers wife. She's great!! Now its on to Christmas. The real question is to get a tree or not. Still undecided.
Happy Holidays!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm excited to see these. They are great! Whitnee is taking our family pics on Saturday.

TJ and Whitnee said...

You are so funny, I do love the picture of you guys walking, but I don't think it's your best side!

I loved taking your pictures! And I think that one of Max's really big grin is so funny too!

And about the tree, until we got a pre lit one this year, I didn't really care if we had one or not because I hated putting lights up so much!

Amy Pulley said...

Great pictures! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! And those kids!

Yeah, trees with toddlers can drive you crazy. But, if you just have the attitude that it's not the end of the world if the lower half of the tree is completely bare (including needles), then you will make it through Christmas with your sanity in tack... If it's important to you that your Christmas tree stays a work of art, then I would just skip the tree.

Bowthorpe's said...

Darling pictures, love the colors. The kids are getting so big, how does that happen so fast???

Jenni said...

they turned out good! did you see shawns face on the family pics we took at shelleys. there were ones where he looked normal but i thought that one was more fitting

Jessie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Get a tree! They only learn if you get one. But then again i don't have kids so that's just my opinion.

Shirley said...

Get a treeeee! :) The pictures are great! You guys are so flipping beautiful! Your hair is so long Mrs. Cami, I love it.

The Cox Family said...

Very cute pictures! I definitely think that you need to get a tree so Max can pull it down on himself like Cam did this year :)! No, but really you have to have a tree for Christmas!