Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter is here!! Max hasn't figured out what to think of the snow yet. Acutally, he hasn't had much chance to even experience it because holy smokes its cold outside!! 18 below zero the other morning. So its our job to entertain the kiddies every night without going outside. We do a lot of running, chasing, hide and seek, and tickling. Max is at such a fun playful age (when he's not whining)!

Annie loves to laugh, and look around, but mostly she likes someone to hold her. She likes her little floor gym most of the time and is still a great sleeper. And she squeals . . . . a lot. Its pretty cute!

What would winter be without a hat!?! I'm surprised he will keep it on.
Max likes to try on any kind of gloves.

Many of you will be pleased to know that we did opt to put up a tree. Its very pretty and Max really likes it. That thing has to be on every minute he is awake!

Annie gets pretty sleepy sometimes, and she has pretty crazy hair sometimes.

Max has just as much fun w/ the floor gym as Annie does!

She can even grab the toys now and hold onto them, and she is SO close to rolling over!

2 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

I love Annies squels, she's such a happy little girl! At least whenever I see her, I love to just watch her during primary each week!

I love that picture of Max with the hat!

The Cox Family said...

I am so glad that you decided to get a tree! Sounds like Max is glad you did also. I am not ready for all of this cold weather either. Max sure looks cute in his winter hat though. Thanks again for picking up my shift for me. I heard you had to come in because we had an OB. SORRY! I owe you big time!