Friday, January 1, 2010

Annie Marie

Annie had her 4 month check up this week.

Weight 14 lbs 6 oz (75th percentile)
Height 24 3/4 inches (75th percentile)

She can roll over, loves to smile and laugh, and make loud noises. She's been a needy little one lately and loves to be held but not to sleep. I guess I shouldn't say that too loudly because she sleeps all through the night. She just doesn't like to nap. We tell her she doesn't have to go to sleep, but she does have to keep her eyes closed :) I put away her floor gym and set up the baby stand-up play thing (no idea what the name for these things is). She tolerates it for awhile before she wants to be held again! Anything I can do to buy a minute with two hands, I'm all for!
P.S. If you would like to see more continue on to the next post.

7 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

Isaac is the same way....sleeps at night, but not a great napper! It's hard when other things need to get done!! She is so beautiful, by the way!

Danielle said...

If it helps, my girls didn't really start taking good naps until about 4-5 months.

TJ and Whitnee said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

kels said...

Cami, darling baby Annie!

The Cox Family said...

Annie is following in her brother's footsteps! I am sure she will be tall just like him. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a cutie!

Jenni said...

she's getting cuter and cuter. dane has no desire to roll over. mom thinks its cause hes so fat. he weighs 14 pounds. at least he's eating!

Jenna said...

Cute baby...we're going to the "4mo" check-up today too (even though she's really 4 and a HALF months... :)