Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So its been awhile. This post is mostly pictures, but that's what I always say. Obviously this is my preferred method of blogging. We have been waiting for the snow to fall with baited breath. Shawn got a snow blower for Christmas and it hasn't snowed since!! Other than that its pretty much the same old stuff. Here's the run down . . . .

There is a herd of deer that makes its way through our back yard a few times a week. Two bucks and like six does. Now Max is always looking out the windows for them. I tell him they are big dogs :)

Max is always into anything that should be Annies. Luckily the weight limit on this swing is 40 pounds!

The other day I gave Annie some rice cereal just to see what she would do. Whenever we eat she looks like she is coveting food and follows my spoon or fork with her unblinking eyes. The cereal was not a hit. She wouldn't even open her mouth! We'll give it another month or two.

Max's new favorite hiding place/play place . . . . . Annie's crib. He can get in, but he can't get out, or at least he hasn't attempted the drop off yet.

Annie's crib once again.

Cute little girl! She's getting so big!

Max loves books now, but only books about tractors etc. We've started going to story time at the library and found some GREAT tractor books. I never knew what a gold mine I was sitting on!

Annie is at that stage that I had completely forgotten about where EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. This time its a rubber spatula :)

And this time it was the newspaper, hence the black face! Its amazing how she can reduce one page of newspaper to nothing with all that drool!
So they say on the news that there are four big storms headed our way this week. I'll keep you posted on the snow blower progress.

1 comment:

TJ and Whitnee said...

My very favorite part is that you tell Max the deer are big dogs! It's also pretty funny that he climbs into Annies bed!