Monday, February 8, 2010

Annie will be six months on the 24th, and I can't believe it!! She has just started to sit up on her own, and it seems like the moment she did she and Max became great friends. He likes to get on his hands and knees and get right up in her face, and she thinks this is great!! I must admit that two kids is getting easier. I think I can officially say I'm out of survival mode and really starting to enjoy it.

Max says a little bit more and a little bit less, depending on the day. He used to be able to say quite a few words and phrases. Now its just "wow" and "no." At least these are used in context!

Annie sitting up. She doesn't even need the pillow anymore!

Doesn't mind being on her tummy too much, and she can scoot around a little bit too.

If I take a picture of Annie, I have to take one of Max. But he's so handsome its hard not to!

A friend gave us this little "thing." Its a net w/ a handle that you can put food in for babies. (really good description huh?) So far Annie likes peaches, pears, and bananas in it. I even started her on baby food since she likes this thing so much. She still does not like cereal though.

Sucking the life out of a pear.

1 comment:

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

Cute pictures!!! Have you tried oatmeal cereal? That's the only kind Alex would ever eat (and still does) and I won't even try Nicholas on rice cereal. I'll start him on oatmeal when it's time.