Sometimes when people ask me what I've been up to I sarcastically say, "Livin the dream." I say it sarcastically, but I suppose its true. So here's what "the dream" looks like lately.

Max with his tractor pillow. I decided to flex my artsy muscles and made him a tractor pillowcase. I didn't realize what a monster I was creating. Max sleeps with his pillowcase every night . . . . in his crib. Not the pillow. Just the case. Sigh.

Annie's hair is getting longer, which I like. I did not, however, realize that longer meant much less manageable. I comb it all nice after her bath, then put it in a little Bam-Bam ponytail in the morning. By naptime she has pulled out the elastic and we're stuck with this. She obviously doesn't care, so why do I?

I was sick of my old stroller so I found this one on KSL.com. It veers to the right, which I'm not a fan of, but is much easier to push. I'm kind of trying to convince myself that I like it more, but I'm not so sure yet. Sigh.


2 comments:
I love that your dream is your reality. Mine too.
I love what she is watching. Super Why!!
Annie's hair is AWESOME!
Post a Comment