Saturday, October 16, 2010

October

October is half over. WHAT? I knew we were living on borrowed time with all that warm September weather, and now we're really asking for it with a great October! It'll probably snow on Halloween and not stop till Valentines Day! And so we keep spending the afternoon outside while we still can.

Max is 2 1/2 this month and he's starting to look so grown up! And the growing kid is getting hard to clothe.

The garden cabbage. You would think we eat a lot of cabbage. We don't. I need to work on that.


Annie watching TV. Again. Mostly all we watch is movies though.

This is the best $10 I spent all summer. She loves it. LOVES.

And this is what Max calls "Ride the bikes." A good time for all . . . pushing and pulling and riding.

The best thousand dollars I spent this summer was the fort. The climbing wall presents a bit of a challenge.

Playing it cool after climbing up.

Annie started walking about a month ago. She's pretty good at it. She can point and walk too!

No comments: