Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Post

April was cold and rainy and snowy and so we spent a lot of time inside watching movies and eating up time tickling kids! Then May came and we loved the the one week of warmth! For easter we had a nice little egg hunt and took no pictures. I really should have taken a picture of Max riding his trike in circles and Annie chasing him trying to get the eggs out of his basket. Good stuff!

Looking so grown up! I know that I put pants on this kid every morning.

Perhaps if I let him go without pants for long enough he'll want to pee in the potty! We can all dream :) That's the reciprocating saw (with no blade :)

And the paint roller.

We dyed eggs one night. Kind of a fiasco. Everyone wanted to take one to bed with them. I said no.

Our one week of warm weather so far. We planted some of the garden, mowed the lawn, watered the trees, and got all wet just for the heck of it!

No comments: