As May comes to a close we are reminded of the few warm days we have had. Mostly it has just rained here. I think once or twice it snowed a few inches. Sadly, the weather overshadows most of what happened in May! We did get a chance to go see Thomas the Train. And we planted a few tomatoes which are still living!

I've started to let the kids go outside regardless of the weather. My favorite part of this picture is Annie's hat.

Fun in the house.

Max has been on a glove kick recently. He sleeps in them too. And Annie's hair is long enough for pig tails!

A rare photo of Mom. Mostly I'm the one behind the camera. It was a fun (slow) ride on Thomas, and as soon as we were done Max said he was ready to go home.

Annie's animals. Her crib looks like the wild kingdom. The doggie and the sheep are the favorites though.

J. Cool. He kept looking at things with the glasses on, then taking them off and looking at the same thing. Funny to watch kids learn!
On a brighter weather note it is supposed to be quite warm this week. We'll see. I keep telling myself that I can handle the cold rain if I don't have to live through any tornados. Our snow pack here in Utah is at something like 247% and none of it has thawed! We're keeping our fingers crossed that water has somewhere to go when it all melts! We'll keep you posted.




1 comment:
Looking on the bright side of this weather should count for a Personal Progress goal. You forgot to mention your fabulous red hair.
Post a Comment