All of June happened outside, until it got far too hot to be outside. You know its hot when even Max is willing to come in the house! Its been wonderful :)

Max takes after his father and visits the old ladies in our neighborhood almost daily. This is Max talking to Ada, or Ad-dio as he calls her. Its probably a good thing her hearing is so bad she can't tell that he doesn't know how to say her name.

Even Annie will drink chocolate milk! I haven't been able to get her to drink the white stuff since I took her bottle away :( No one is wearing pants, but Annie has Max's shoes on :)

We try a little potty training here and there. 2 kids in underwear is kind of a rough gig! I'll re-phrase that. 2 kids you don't trust in underwear . . . . . .

Annie has a thing for un-dressing herself, then putting her clothes back on. She's not so good at it yet :)
Our garden survived the wet cold spring, but not all of our trees did. July brings us weeding, and girls camp! And paving season here in Utah. See you then!

1 comment:
I'm impressed you're even trying to potty-train two at once...those were rough days :) and Ari has no desire yet...she's scared of the potty. Btw, the blanket you made me just got used again for the new babe, Rhett so I was thinking of you!! You are so fabulous, we had some great times, eh?
Post a Comment