Its a shame I waited till August to get one of these beauties! The excitement has kind of worn off now, but they still really like it. I like that I can empty it out and put clean water in it. Nice feature when you're looking at pools.
Some days its just too hard to stay awake. Enjoy the luxury of sleeping in the chair while you can honey :)
In commemoration of the 24th of July holiday we cleaned out the garage. Shawn found a sprayer he doesn't use anymore to give away. He couldn't have found a happier recepient! Max had to wear Dad's hat too.
The almighty underwear. Acutally . . . . the almighty potty! He's a natural (once he decided to give it a try)! We're not all the way there yet, but we've gotten a very good start.
Even though we are "potty training" Max doesn't like to put the underwear back on after he goes potty. And then he puts on high heels. I saved the full butt picture for private viewing only :)
3 comments:
what a studly kid. i think theres a picture of you in the buff with high heels on too. i'll find it so you can compare. i like the tractor shirt by the way. did you make it? maybe you should impart some of your craftiness on the rest of us!
What a fun July! I love all the pics! Good job Max for trying! Miss you guys!
That full butt shot is your blackmail shot for the future.
Post a Comment