Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Field Trip and the Bumbo Chair

Max and I went for a little field trip today. Actually, we just walked over to the garden while Shawn was watering. Last year we had 16 rows, 40 feet each. In the fall we took out a very desperate looking willow tree (I'll include a picture of why the willow looked so desperate). So, now we have 20 rows, 40 feet long. Now if the sun would start shining, we could plant!!









The only thing in there right now is onions.


I was going through some things in Max's room the other day and decided to try the Bumbo chair just for fun. I have no idea what age babies are supposed to be to use it, so don't fault me there. Max wasn't sure about it at first, but he caught on to the idea. All in all it went pretty well, and we got some good pictures out of it too!
















P.S. This is why the willow tree eventually had to be exterminated.



This is what the tree looked like after the poplar fell on it and had been removed.




This is what it looked like with the giant poplar sitting right on top of it. By the way . . . . . . the poplar was supposed to land NEXT TO the willow tree. Instead . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Cami I loved the bumbo chair. It helped lil' KD learn to hold her head up independently! Max is adorable!
Shirley

The Cox Family said...

Your garden is seriously so impressive! Good job guys! I am glad that Max enjoys his bumbo. It will be so helpful the next several months! I am so excited that you are coming back to work soon Cami! I know you probably aren't, but I miss you!