Thursday, May 1, 2008

A new way to take a bath!

Mr. Maxwell is a very active little boy. Mostly he likes to push off things with his legs. Watch out when you burp him. He'll send himself right over your shoulder!!! Mostly this is an issue when he takes a bath in the kitchen sink. He pushes off the side with both legs unexpectedly, and bonks his head on the other side of the sink. Ouch!! And so, to avert disaster Max has a new way to take a bath. We find that surprisingly this method is much quicker, and he loves it!! The pictures make him look less than in love, but he's not crying, and in our house that means he likes it!









We find that this is a two person process. I guess that's three people if you count Max! Shawn took the shower end of it, and I catch him in the towel.



After the shower. See, still not crying!



These were the pajamas that Max wore on his first night at home. His little toes barely stuck out the bottom. I put them on him last night (after the shower) and was shocked!! Its like he's wearing a mini-skirt!! I measured him and he was 21 1/4 inches!! And so we retire these pajamas. I also noticed that a few onesies were a little bit short yesterday. That explains it! My little boy is already growing out of his clothes :( :)



No comments: