Monday, May 5, 2008

JC Penney and Update Pictures

Remember the terrible, no good, very bad day I described a few weeks ago? I realized that I could post those pictures here. So here are a few of the good ones. The others that I did not include are all quite lame, but that is just my opinion. :) I'm also including some random pictures of our growing boy. I saw a little baby boy born two weeks before Max at church yesterday and he just looked so small to me!! I don't know what it is?!?!





















These bottom two are my favorite ones!!



Look at that gut!! Shawn says Max is "pear shaped."



Max in his new stroller. It was finally warm enough and we went on our first walk today!



Max and Mom



Last night we were trying to decide if we should cut Max's hair in the back. What do you think? (sorry the picture is kinda bad)

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I'm glad you didn't put any up with that weird black diaper thing....

Jenni said...

the pics aren't too bad. i like your stroller by the way. i do not think you should cut his hair. He looks like he fits in in Heber with it. hee hee

Jessie said...

Don't cut the little guys hair. You'll miss it after you do it. Those pics are so cute of him.

Mrs. Dressman said...

What cute pictures! I agree with the others - don't cut it; it gives you something to run your fingers through!!